Full Text Article: Everything I Know About Leadership I Learned at McDonald's
- I saw humility and graciousness the first time I met Ray.
- I have never forgotten his efforts to make an ordinary employee feel special.
- During a visit to one New Jersey restaurant, Ray picked up cigarette butts in the parking lot, setting the tone for cleanliness.
- Example: Herb Peterson, a franchise owner, was the creator of the Egg McMuffin in 1973.
- Bottom Line/Personal interviewed Paul Facella, president and CEO of Inside Management, Ltd., a management consulting firm based in Lynbrook, New York.
- He is author, with Adina Genn, of Everything I Know About Business I Learned at McDonald’s: The 7 Leadership Principles That Drive Break Out Success (McGraw-Hill).